Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To each his own

At school level I wanted to become a doctor because I felt it was "good" and noble. There grew a conflict when I realized my passion didn't lie in Biology! It took me a while to realize that it does't matter how "great "the task you did is, what matters is how "great " is your completion of the task.

This also applies to choosing a research topic. You may be amazed by the many socially useful projects going on at various levels and wonder why you didn't choose them. But remember this ....
what matters is taking up the topic that you have a passion for.....and then making it great!

Creativity always finds its own use....incidentally I learnt this through an Archies comic for the first time! Just goes to show that you can find nuggets of knowledge whereever you look.

No comments: