Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Chak de India may be in October last year.

2. What book are you reading
Do you seriously want to know? Just Enid Blyton to feel light and fresh in exams!
Last cool books I read were Namesake and "The Secret".

3. Favorite board game?
Carrom and Monopoly! I also don't have anyone to play right now!

4. Favorite magazine?
Sunday magazine of TOI

5. Favorite smells?
The smell of paper on old books, smell of rain_wet sand also, smell of paint,some soaps also!

6. Favorite sounds?
Soft music with good words

7. Worst feeling in the world?
Being helpless if some loved one in trouble, next is being completely alone whatever the reason....

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
What I dreamt of in the night or the last conversation that I had the previous day!

9. Favorite fast food place?
Barista's...Dark Temptation is heaven, McD's..sentimental values attached but also like everything there


10. Future child’s name?
Hmmm.....lets see!

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
I would buy lots of novels, open a private library, ,publish some books of my own, buy lots of gifts for loved ones, open a joint NGO with Parul for beggars to gain work ...and to help the children especially...
open some organisation to help stressed children...
have a swimming pool of my own
a beautiful garden,
Would not like to keep lots of money as I feel it would only lead to more stress and problems.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yes I do..with 3 of them!Love all 3:)

13. Storms - cool or scary?
Scary

14. Favorite drink?
Coca Cola!

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Write a book

16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes I do and like them also!

17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Brown...have wanted to experience this for long!

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Delhi, Toronto,Durban,London, Dhaka

19. Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket of course!

20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Our wave-lenghts match a lot so love being with her! She understands , cares and converses well.

21. What’s under your bed?
Various shoes and sandals

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
As long as I have same loved ones I would.

23. Morning person, or night owl?
Night owl being forced to be a morning person

24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up!

25. Favorite place to relax?
My bed! Or easy chairs of Bharti building. Anywhere with loved ones.

6. Favorite pie?
Love all kinds!

27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Caramel ice cream...still searching for that flavour in India.... /Black curren/Chocolate/Vanilla..depends on mood!

ou tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Lets see.

I tag...Ankur,Ash,Utkarsh!

No comments: