Friday, June 08, 2007

Stolen moments

Stolen moments like a treasure
Moments of pure pleasure.

Yet they bring a fear
Now parting’s too hard to bear.

When near all worries cease
Into the magical moment we freeze

Yet moments borrowed
Moments soon escape

Stolen moments of pleasure
Will they ever be ours forever?
………………..

(based on same theme but yet to decide whether to take them as 2 separate poems to be completed or as a single one)
........................

Hold onto to you I do,
Faithful I am,
Yet will destiny allow this dream to come true?
Positive I am,
Yet, can this moment be sealed eternally wonder I do,
Scared I am,
Distance is easy to bear,
Partings’ all I fear.

Though in different directions we may at times fly
Yet no need to cry
Fulfilling duties, staying united under the sky.

Give me magical wings to fly
To be near you, never to say bye.


So at each dusk in peace we lie
In relief we sigh.

2 comments:

Tapasya said...

United under the sky...thats the whole essence of love. Nice poetry, though it can be improved upon at places. Butthen, its best to leave some things in crude form, they capture the mood and the feelings more honestly I believe.

Anonymous said...

great poetry...u can bring bot the poems in one..it wld b fantastic...