Thursday, September 23, 2021

Papaji's homeopathy gyan

My grandfather had studied homoepathy. We followed his medicines. Then my dad carried on rhe legacy. For 90% of ailments, he had those drops which he would put in a swig of water and make me take. And I would be ok again. He was my family doctor. Recently he would often repeat the most commonly used medicines and ask me note them. I didn't. And now I do in my attempt to continue the legacy.  These are just some basic medicines in case of minor ailments but very effective

1. R1: sore throat, swelling of throat or other swellings. 10-12 drops every 15minutes.

2.R6: flu like symptoms. 10-12 drops every 15minutes. Can be alternated with R1.

3. Kali Phosphoricum: Anxiety and stress. 4 tablets thrice a day

4. Influenzinum: prevention of flu. 2 drops directly on the tongue every day for 5 days and then every week. Or 10 drops in water.

5. Hephur sulph: cold like symptoms

6. Aconite: sudden flu like symptoms , also anxiety

7. Selenium: for gaining strength. 7-8 or less drops thrice a day or less.

8. Alleraid: sinus. 1 tablet thrice a day

9.Carbo vegetalis: oxygen. 2-3 drops thrice a day, also gatric discomfort.

10. Verat alb: low BP, vommitting

11. Arsenic alb: burning in stomach

12. R55: Injuries, broken bones. Only thrice a day. 10 drops? 

13. Pulsatilla Nigricans: loss of smell. 10 drops in water thrice a day

14. Kali bichrome: Stomach fullness, gas, sinus, ear ache. 4 drops in water thrice a day.

No comments: