- When the average age of crickters is less than yours. (it really came as a shock to me!)
- When your peers start getting married.....a weird nostalgia and refusal to accept the situation will overwhelm you
- When you can no longer delay deciding what you will do for the rest of your life. When you talk of further studies, suddenly people think you have gone crazy. But well that's the one thing I know I like doing and it feels safe. Do people still study just for the sake of learning and instead of career opportunities?
- When you realise you are too old for certain of your dreams. OK so you are never too old but ya, you would no longer be appreciated for a particular mastery.
- When you yourself wonder about married life and accept or fear it not as some"maybe" in distant future but as a reality.
- When you worry that you really will never grow up despite your age :( . I mean parents pamper you most of your life and now someday you would be expected to follow those footsteps, be responsible for not just yourself.No more tantrums or sulkings. Be an adult in real life. It's chilling!
One thing that doesn't make me feel so is that this is my 200th post :)Long live blogging!