Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blogworld

...............................................................................................
Blogging has suddenly disappeared out of my day to day world for a while.......could blame it on cold weather or hectic schedule but then I beleive that we find time to do what we want to do.
But some things and even people are only parts of our lives for some phase.
Maybe for a reason, season or a lifetime- as rightly said in an article I read somewhere.
Reasonal things go away when they have served their purpose.
Blogging had a reason...to give a chance to reach out and express myself as never before.
Seasonal things give joy and may or may not come back.
Blogging gave joy...is it seasonal?
Does it come back and go away as and when I derive pleasure from it?
Lifetime things stay forever and help us in learning and growing through it all.
Is blogging for a life time?Is writing for a life time?
Well it depends...if it helps you grow then it is. Otherwise there is no point in simply dragging something redundantly.

Discovering life started with purpose to share things I learnt along the way. Sometimes it had harsh facts of life ,sometimes it's been dreamy, sometimes optmistic, sometimes argumentative.
I refrained from personal experiences almost completely. Yet it has been a personal journey. Its given me a lot-directly and indirectly. Its made me come to a stage when I no longer even seem to need to depend upon it for outlet to emotion, to exprssion , to recognition. Its seen the ups and downs of my life. Like a good dog. Faithfully. And a dog is a man's best friend. I don't call it a person because its just there and reassuring by being there. The blog in itself doesn't offer solutions. It just listens. Yet it hold a sentimental value. It brings back nostalgia.

Is this a goodbye or is this a new beginning or is this just introspection?

Time will tell..........
...................................................................................................
I feel like a sand...whatever comes , holds mark, changes me in its own unique way and goes away. Sometimes I resist that change but when I don't better I just let it give shape to me.

No comments: